Parrot Caused Chaos in Football Match


The parrot, Me-Tu was accompanying owner Irene Kerrigan to a game between Hertfordshire Rangers and Hatfield Town.


Ref Gary Bailey, 45, told the Daily Mirror: "I've never known anything like it. This woman was standing right by the touchline and suddenly unveiled this big green parrot.


"Every time I blew my whistle the bird made exactly the same sound.
"The players all stopped so I had to ask her to move the parrot."


He added: "I've never sent off a parrot before."


Apart from his whistling, Me-Tu also shouted "pretty boy" at the players from his cage on the sidelines.


She said: "He loves his football and I'll take him back down there."


Hatfield Town beat her team 5-2.

0 comments:

Can't find what you're looking for? Try Google Search!

Follow by Email

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

  • Resist the Rogue - A mad man is in our midst. Those who think that this rhetoric will die down must realize that logic does not apply to this. We will keep up the heat. Our d...
  • Pahela Falgun Bangla Sms - চমকিবে ফাগুনের পবনে, পশিবে আকাশবানী শ্রবনে চিত্ত আকুল হবে অনুক্ষণ ...অকারণ... ♥ ♥ সহি কি করে সখি রে ~~ সখি রে ~~ বল না তারে ~~ ~~~~~~~~ ফাগুনের শুভেচ্ছা সবাই...