Love Letters of Prince Charles Sold on Ebay

The rare 6 love letters written by Prince Charles were sold for more than 20,000 pounds on ebay. He wrote all these letters to his former girlfriends.


In one letter he spoke about marriage. He said: "Making a mistake like that is, frankly, something which concerns me enormously."


In a seven-page letter, written on Windsor Castle headed notepaper in June 1980, he wrote: "My new private secretary is horrified by the idea of ladies in hotel rooms during foreign visits. I shall just have to get married as soon as possible and then all these people might relax a little! I still think my solution of marrying a girl from each Commonwealth country is the best one." The letter is signed: "With much love, Charles.



He wrote one of the love letters to Janet Jenkins, a former reciptiontist at the British consulate in Montreal in 1980. In the next year he got married with Lady Diana Spencer.


The other five letters were written in 1976 when the Prince was 26 and a Royal Navy officer on HMS Bronington and Miss Jenkins was 30. In one he wrote of his fear of marrying the wrong woman.

0 comments:

Can't find what you're looking for? Try Google Search!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

  • When I Was Young... - When I was young I wanted to be in the city Crowded places Lots of faces Dreamt of skyscrapers And of busy streets Cramped rooms Days go vroom It appear...
  • Pahela Falgun Bangla Sms - চমকিবে ফাগুনের পবনে, পশিবে আকাশবানী শ্রবনে চিত্ত আকুল হবে অনুক্ষণ ...অকারণ... ♥ ♥ সহি কি করে সখি রে ~~ সখি রে ~~ বল না তারে ~~ ~~~~~~~~ ফাগুনের শুভেচ্ছা সবাই...
  • Pictures Of Malala Yousufzai - *Subscribe in a reader* Love Fun, Visit Here Weird & Funny Picture Collection Blogging, SEO & Tech nology Tips Site