Laugh Time

PHONE BILL


The phone bill was exceptionally high and the man of the house called a family meeting...




Dad: People this is unacceptable. You have to limit the use of the phone.I do not use this phone, I use the one at the office.





Mum: Same here, I hardly use this home telephone as I use my work telephone.





Son: Me too, I never use the home phone. I always use my company mobile.





Maid: So what is the problem? We all use our work telephones...













STYLE OF POLITICIAN




A member of the United States Senate, known for his hot temper and acid tongue, exploded one day in mid-session and began to shout, "Half of this Senate is made up of cowards and corrupt politicians!"





All the other Senators demanded that the angry member withdraw his statement, or be removed from the remainder of the session.





After a long pause, the angry member acquiesced. "OK," he said, "I withdraw what I said.





Half of this Senate is NOT made up of cowards and corrupt politicians!"

0 comments:

Can't find what you're looking for? Try Google Search!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

  • When I Was Young... - When I was young I wanted to be in the city Crowded places Lots of faces Dreamt of skyscrapers And of busy streets Cramped rooms Days go vroom It appear...
  • Pahela Falgun Bangla Sms - চমকিবে ফাগুনের পবনে, পশিবে আকাশবানী শ্রবনে চিত্ত আকুল হবে অনুক্ষণ ...অকারণ... ♥ ♥ সহি কি করে সখি রে ~~ সখি রে ~~ বল না তারে ~~ ~~~~~~~~ ফাগুনের শুভেচ্ছা সবাই...
  • Pictures Of Malala Yousufzai - *Subscribe in a reader* Love Fun, Visit Here Weird & Funny Picture Collection Blogging, SEO & Tech nology Tips Site