Miss U Sms

# Lovely msg 4 a lovely person from a lovely person 4 a lovely reason at a lovely time from alovely mind in a lovely mood in a lovely style 2say; i miss u;-

# U Think I Miss U U Think I Care 4 U U Think I Like U U Think I'm Crazy About u Well .. ... ....I Like Da Way U Think!

# U may b out of my NAZAR, bt not out of my DIL. U may b out of my POHANCH, bt u not out of my SOCH. I may b KUCH BHI NAHIN 2 U, bt u'll always b SAB KUCH 2 ME!!

# I always knew that looking back on my tears would someday make me laugh, but I never knew that looking back on my laughter would someday make me cry. Miss you.

# Whnever i miss u.. I wont luk 4 u in my dreams.. or try to hear ur voice in ur msgs.. I jst put my right hand across my chest and ill feel u............

# I wish one day you will miss me terribly that no matter how hard you look for me, you won't find me. Why? Because, I want you to miss me the way I'm missing...

# If u wanna know how much i miss u, try to catch rain drops. The one u catch is how much u miss me and the one u miss is how much I MISS U!

# My 1 Heart 2 Eyes 7 Liter Blood 206 Bones 5.5 million Red cells and 60 Trillion DNA'S says to U " I MISS YOU"

# The sun rises into the sky with the warmest smile, he wishes you a good morning, hoping that you have the perfect day. Take care & Miss U

# Message: * some text missing* Sender:* Name Missing * *Number Missing *Sent: * Date missing * Missing U a lot thats y everything is missing.

# Sweet MSG2 Sweet Heartfrom sweeter 1with sweetest wordsin sweet styleon sweet time4 sweet reasonof xpressing sweetest feelingsthatSweetHeartI MISS U.

# NO LOVE,NO HATE..............NO LUCK,NO FAITH.......NO HOPE,NO WAIT.................THEN Y I MISS U?

# I hide my tears when I say your name, but the pain in my heart is still the same. Although I Smile & Seem Carefree, There is no one Who misses you more than ME!

# ABC: Allways Be Careful;DEF : Dont Ever Forget (me) JKLM:Just keep loving Me NOPQRSTUVW: No other person quite right shall treat u very well. ur loving XYZ.

# the moon said to me if your friend is not messaging u y don,t u leave your friend i looked back to the moon & said does your sky ever leave u when u don't shine........ I miss U






0 comments:

Can't find what you're looking for? Try Google Search!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

  • When I Was Young... - When I was young I wanted to be in the city Crowded places Lots of faces Dreamt of skyscrapers And of busy streets Cramped rooms Days go vroom It appear...
  • Pahela Falgun Bangla Sms - চমকিবে ফাগুনের পবনে, পশিবে আকাশবানী শ্রবনে চিত্ত আকুল হবে অনুক্ষণ ...অকারণ... ♥ ♥ সহি কি করে সখি রে ~~ সখি রে ~~ বল না তারে ~~ ~~~~~~~~ ফাগুনের শুভেচ্ছা সবাই...
  • Pictures Of Malala Yousufzai - *Subscribe in a reader* Love Fun, Visit Here Weird & Funny Picture Collection Blogging, SEO & Tech nology Tips Site