LOVE SMS

# As I feel the tear go down my cheek,I notice that my heart is weak,For the love I have for you,Will always be gold and true,I have made some mistakes, they rest in the past,But know my love will always last,Even though we are a distance apart,You always have the key to my heart.

# A person who truly loves you and knows you is someone who still sees the pain in your eyes while everyone else still believe the smile on your face.

# Where words fail, action speaks. Where action fails, eyes speak. Where eyes fail, tears speak. And where everything fails, LOVE SPEAKS!

# To love is a duty and right. To be loved is a gift and luck. To love someone who loves u is an achievement. To be loved by someone whom u love is LIFE!

# U r the reason I wake up in the morning, u r the reason I find a way to smile, u r the person who can change everything around when it's going bad. Luv U

# Love ur life coz life is a long journey to go. Life is a game yet to be played more. Life is a question yet to be answered more. Life is a challenge yet to be faced more. So live ur life as long as u can. Every moment is lovable in life.

# Luv is what I see in ur smile. Luv is what I feel in every touch u give. Luv is what I hear in every word u say. Luv is what we share everyday. Luv U!

# Never ask for a kiss, just take it.Never ask for a hug, just give it.Never ask do u Luv me? Say I Luv u.Never say I can't live without u, say I live for U

# Happiness is not something u postpone for the future. It's something u design for the present. Make each moment a happy one. I hv by remembering U!

# Luv doesn't ask who r u? Luv only says u r mine. Luv doesn't ask where r u from? Luv only says U live in my heart. Luv doesn't ask what do u do? Luv only says U make my heart beat. Luv doesn't ask why r u far away? Luv only says u r always with me. Luv doesn't ask Do u love me? Luv only says I LUV U.

# To hear what is unspoken, to see what is invisible, to feel without without even touching... is the miracle called Love.

# People fall in luv not knowing why or how. It's so special a feeling that it doesn't require much answers. U just luv no matter how stupid u become.

# I knew I loved you when I realized that there was no one else I would rather laugh, cry and make memories with. Luv U!

# Loving, knowing that you are going to get hurt is like living knowing that you are going to die. But not loving so you don't get hurt is like killing yourself before you die.

# Giving someone all ur luv is never an assurance that they'll luv u back! Don't expect luv in return; just wait for it to grow in their hearts. But if it doesn't, be content it grew in urs.

# I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.

# Love is falling asleep dreaming of the one that makes you smile and waking up smiling about the one u dream of.

# When I'm away from u, I'm still with u. When my eyes are closed, I could still c u. When I'm awake, I still dream of u. When I feel I have everything, I still need u & no matter what, I'll always luv u.

# Love comes to those who still hope even though they've been disappointed; to those who still believe even though they've been betrayed; to those who still need love even though they've been hurt before.

# I don't know why I'm so afraid to lose u when u r not even mine. I don't know why I luv u so when u don't even luv me. I don't know why u r the one when I'm just a someone to u.

# IF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE R MISSING U .I M ONE OF THEM .IF ONE PEOPLE IS MISSING U THATS ME .IF NO ONE IS MISSING U .BE SURE I M DEAD,

0 comments:

Can't find what you're looking for? Try Google Search!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

  • When I Was Young... - When I was young I wanted to be in the city Crowded places Lots of faces Dreamt of skyscrapers And of busy streets Cramped rooms Days go vroom It appear...
  • Pahela Falgun Bangla Sms - চমকিবে ফাগুনের পবনে, পশিবে আকাশবানী শ্রবনে চিত্ত আকুল হবে অনুক্ষণ ...অকারণ... ♥ ♥ সহি কি করে সখি রে ~~ সখি রে ~~ বল না তারে ~~ ~~~~~~~~ ফাগুনের শুভেচ্ছা সবাই...
  • Pictures Of Malala Yousufzai - *Subscribe in a reader* Love Fun, Visit Here Weird & Funny Picture Collection Blogging, SEO & Tech nology Tips Site