Photographer offers divorce albums


Divorcing couples in Italy are flocking to a photographer who's offering to shoot a wedding-style album of their split.
Gianni Fasolini, from Valeggio sul Mincio, had the brainwave after reading that the divorce rate was going through the roof.
"People celebrate a marriage as a milestone in their lives, but a divorce is an important event too," he explained.
The 45-year-old added: "I have been doing photos of weddings and marriage ceremonies for years, day in and day out, and people told me they like having a photo marking important events in their lives.
"Then I got to thinking that maybe there would be some demand for people marking their divorces and so I started to offer photo sessions for freshly divorced couples - them smiling or shaking hands or in some cases even kissing.
"I advertised the offer and as soon as people found out about it they were queuing up at my shop for sessions."

0 comments:

Can't find what you're looking for? Try Google Search!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

  • When I Was Young... - When I was young I wanted to be in the city Crowded places Lots of faces Dreamt of skyscrapers And of busy streets Cramped rooms Days go vroom It appear...
  • Pahela Falgun Bangla Sms - চমকিবে ফাগুনের পবনে, পশিবে আকাশবানী শ্রবনে চিত্ত আকুল হবে অনুক্ষণ ...অকারণ... ♥ ♥ সহি কি করে সখি রে ~~ সখি রে ~~ বল না তারে ~~ ~~~~~~~~ ফাগুনের শুভেচ্ছা সবাই...
  • Pictures Of Malala Yousufzai - *Subscribe in a reader* Love Fun, Visit Here Weird & Funny Picture Collection Blogging, SEO & Tech nology Tips Site