Wife Meaning

Husband asks, “Do you know the meaning of WIFE? It means...Without Information Fighting Everytime!”

Wife says, “No, it means...With Idiot For Ever”

Question & Answer

Question: If a devil catches your wife, what would you do?

Answer: You can do nothing. If devil has committed a mistake let him face the consequences.

Why divorce?

- In a divorce court a woman requested the judge: "Your honor, I want to divorce my love life."

- "But why ?" asked the judge.

- She replied, "Because he is not faithful to me."

- The judge asked, "How do you know ?"

- She replied, "My lord, not a single child resembles him."

Wedding Ring

At the cocktail party, Farhana said to AKKEL, "Aren't you wearing your wedding ring on the wrong finger? "

The other replied, "Yes I am, I married the wrong man."

Why?

Bekkel said, " Dad, I was away for a week. Yesterday I sent a fax to my wife I'd be home that night, and when I got into my room I found my wife in another man's arms. " Why Dad ? Tell me why!"

Dad kept silent for a few minutes, then coolly said, "Maybe, Son, she didn't get the fax."

50th Anniversary

This couple has been married happily for 50 years. On the 50th anniversary, the wife decide to give the husband a special gift. so, she tell him, as the gift I will give you a chance to ask me anything, I'll give you the true answer.

This was a great chance for the husband as he had a question in his mind for a long time, but could not ask out of politeness. the husband ask, see, out of our 7 children, john is completely different. so, i was always suspicious that he has a different father. that is the reason I could never love him and was harsh to him all the time. is it true, does he have a different father?

The wife paused for a minute, but to keep her promise, she said: yes.

The husband was shocked. still, to know the truth, he asked: who is his father.

This time, there was even a longer pause. finally she answered: YOU.

Bekkel with his Father

On a romantic day Omi' s girlfriend asks him.

"Darling on our engagement day will you give me a ring"

Omi : Ya sure, from landphone or mobile?

A+

In an English class, the teacher asked students to write the shortest essay possible with three elements in it : - sex, religion and mystery.

So one of the female student wrote this in her essay and got A+!

"Oh god, I'm pregnant, but who is the father?"

0 comments:

Can't find what you're looking for? Try Google Search!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

  • When I Was Young... - When I was young I wanted to be in the city Crowded places Lots of faces Dreamt of skyscrapers And of busy streets Cramped rooms Days go vroom It appear...
  • Pahela Falgun Bangla Sms - চমকিবে ফাগুনের পবনে, পশিবে আকাশবানী শ্রবনে চিত্ত আকুল হবে অনুক্ষণ ...অকারণ... ♥ ♥ সহি কি করে সখি রে ~~ সখি রে ~~ বল না তারে ~~ ~~~~~~~~ ফাগুনের শুভেচ্ছা সবাই...
  • Pictures Of Malala Yousufzai - *Subscribe in a reader* Love Fun, Visit Here Weird & Funny Picture Collection Blogging, SEO & Tech nology Tips Site