Teen Auctions Her Virginity For £50k


Alina Percea, 18, from Caracal in Olt county, Romania, is auctioning her virginity online to pay her college tuition.


Alina is offering a weekend of unprotected sex but with just three days to go her highest bid is at 5,000 pounds. She has a long way to go before reaching her target of 50,000 pounds.


She says in a German dating website : “I want to meet a gentle, respectful and generous man. I have a gynaecologist’s certificate proving I’m a virgin."


The winning bidder has a health certificate showing that he is free of disease. Through this auction, Alina hopes that she will meet her husband.


“I want the first time I have sex to be special so I wouldn’t want it to be a quickie. The man who proves the most generous can stay with me for a full weekend but he has to pay for everything if we travel and stay in a hotel,” The Sun quoted her, as saying.

0 comments:

Can't find what you're looking for? Try Google Search!

Follow by Email

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

  • Resist the Rogue - A mad man is in our midst. Those who think that this rhetoric will die down must realize that logic does not apply to this. We will keep up the heat. Our d...
  • Pahela Falgun Bangla Sms - চমকিবে ফাগুনের পবনে, পশিবে আকাশবানী শ্রবনে চিত্ত আকুল হবে অনুক্ষণ ...অকারণ... ♥ ♥ সহি কি করে সখি রে ~~ সখি রে ~~ বল না তারে ~~ ~~~~~~~~ ফাগুনের শুভেচ্ছা সবাই...