107 Year-Old Lady Searching For Her First Bride

Wang Guiying,Chinese woman,107 years old, is looking for her bride a the age of 107.


Wang Guiying was born in southern Guizhou province. She was the child of a salt merchant. She grew up watching her uncles and other men scold and beat their wives and this made her fear marriage.


After her father, mother and older sister died, she still did not marry and moved to the countryside where she survived as a farmer until she was 74 years old and no longer strong enough to work in the fields.


Now She decided to marry because she was worried that she had become a burden to her aging nieces and nephews, especially since she was forced to stop helping with household chores since breaking her leg when she was 102.


She says,“My nephews and nieces are getting older and their children are already tied up with their own families and I am becoming more and more of a burden. I’m already 107 and I still haven’t gotten married. What will happen if I don’t hurry up and find a husband?”

0 comments:

Can't find what you're looking for? Try Google Search!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

  • When I Was Young... - When I was young I wanted to be in the city Crowded places Lots of faces Dreamt of skyscrapers And of busy streets Cramped rooms Days go vroom It appear...
  • Pahela Falgun Bangla Sms - চমকিবে ফাগুনের পবনে, পশিবে আকাশবানী শ্রবনে চিত্ত আকুল হবে অনুক্ষণ ...অকারণ... ♥ ♥ সহি কি করে সখি রে ~~ সখি রে ~~ বল না তারে ~~ ~~~~~~~~ ফাগুনের শুভেচ্ছা সবাই...
  • Pictures Of Malala Yousufzai - *Subscribe in a reader* Love Fun, Visit Here Weird & Funny Picture Collection Blogging, SEO & Tech nology Tips Site