Identical Couples

In China two identical twin brothers married two identical twin sisters in a joint wedding ceremony.


One brother, Yang Kang, 23, met and fell in love with one of the sisters, Zhang Lanxiang, at work in Wuxi. The other couple, brother Yang Jian and sister Jiang Juxiang, met at their engagement party and instantly fell for each other.


The two couples live in Binhai town. They look so much alike that members of their own family struggle to tell them apart.


Yang Kang said he had only mixed up the sisters once: "We were buying marriage stuff together, and I accidentally held my fiancee's sister's hand, while she also mistook me for my brother. "I only realised the mistake when my brother ran over and split us up."


"When we told our respective parents, they agreed instantly, saying this is a symbol of great luck," said Zhang Lanxiang.


At their joint wedding ceremony, the brothers came with a different haircuts while the sisters wore different colored dresses so people could tell them apart.


"We really can't distinguish who's who, so we ask them to name themselves before speaking," said Zhang Shengzhong, the father of the twin sisters.


And the grandmother of the twin brothers admitted: "If I can't tell the difference, I just answer them with a smile without speaking."



0 comments:

Can't find what you're looking for? Try Google Search!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

  • When I Was Young... - When I was young I wanted to be in the city Crowded places Lots of faces Dreamt of skyscrapers And of busy streets Cramped rooms Days go vroom It appear...
  • Pahela Falgun Bangla Sms - চমকিবে ফাগুনের পবনে, পশিবে আকাশবানী শ্রবনে চিত্ত আকুল হবে অনুক্ষণ ...অকারণ... ♥ ♥ সহি কি করে সখি রে ~~ সখি রে ~~ বল না তারে ~~ ~~~~~~~~ ফাগুনের শুভেচ্ছা সবাই...
  • Pictures Of Malala Yousufzai - *Subscribe in a reader* Love Fun, Visit Here Weird & Funny Picture Collection Blogging, SEO & Tech nology Tips Site