Funny Sms

# Do you know that men and women are angels created with only one wing? And they need to embrace each other to be able to fly... Hope you can find your angel whom you can fly with forever.

# When You give your heart When time comes for u to give ur heart to someone, make sure u select someone who will never break ur heart, coz broken hearts has never spare parts. Write on Bricks.

# One day you will ask me: What is more important to you, me or your life? I will say: my life. You will walk away from me without knowing that YOU ARE MY LIFE!

# In my life I learned how to love to smile to be happy to be strong to work hard to be honest to be faithful to forgive but I couldn't learn how to stop remembering you.

# if one day u feel like crying. CALL ME i don't promise u that. i will make u laugh but i can cry with u if one day u want 2 run away. don't b afraid to call me. i don't promise 2 ask u 2 stop but I can run with u if one day u don't want 2 listen ANY BODY! call me and.... i promise 2 b very quiet but.... if one day u call & there is no answer.. come fast 2 see me... perhaps I need u..

# system of love Jan-ROSE, Feb-PROPOSE, Mar-GIFT, Apri-LIFT, May-CHATING, June-DATING, July-Miss U, Aug-MEET U, Sep-ANGER, Oct-DANGER, Nov-LEFT, Dec-NEXT...

# 10 advantages of not having a "LOVER"..
1. save time.
2. can sleep well.
3. Don't have 2 bother about missed calls..
4. Don't have to worry about how u look..
5. Can eat in any restaurant..
6. No boring sms in the middle of night..
7. Can talk with all gals..
8. U won't hear "aaw.. U r dull today"..
9. Can go anywhere with any one..
10. Don't have 2 listen same old crap jokes..
BONUS:- U will live a long life.......so be aware of LOVER

# Keep.....................IN TOUCH WITH ME.....OTHERWISE............................1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ALL..........UR TEETH WILL B BROKEN!

# positive thinking is a bit like this: a little bird in the sky u look up it shits in ur eyes, u dont mind u, dont cry, u just thank god that, cows dont fly



0 comments:

Can't find what you're looking for? Try Google Search!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

  • When I Was Young... - When I was young I wanted to be in the city Crowded places Lots of faces Dreamt of skyscrapers And of busy streets Cramped rooms Days go vroom It appear...
  • Pahela Falgun Bangla Sms - চমকিবে ফাগুনের পবনে, পশিবে আকাশবানী শ্রবনে চিত্ত আকুল হবে অনুক্ষণ ...অকারণ... ♥ ♥ সহি কি করে সখি রে ~~ সখি রে ~~ বল না তারে ~~ ~~~~~~~~ ফাগুনের শুভেচ্ছা সবাই...
  • Pictures Of Malala Yousufzai - *Subscribe in a reader* Love Fun, Visit Here Weird & Funny Picture Collection Blogging, SEO & Tech nology Tips Site