QUOTATION

What’s another word for thesaurus? -- Steven Wright


Some are born great; some achieve greatness, & some hire PR officers. -- Daniel J. Boorstin


Build a man a fire, & he’ll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, & he’ll be warm for the rest of his life. ----- Terry Pratchett


Electricity is actually made up of extremely tiny particles called electrons that you cannot see with the naked eye unless you have been drinking. -- Dave Barry


And my parents finally realize that I’m kidnapped & they snap into action immediately: They rent out my room. -- Woody Allen


You can only be young once but you can be immature forever. -- Dave Berry


You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking 5 miles a day when she was 60. She’s 97 today & we don’t know where the hell she is. -- Ellen DeGeners


I used to sell furniture for a living. The trouble was, it was my own. -- Les Dawson


Some people are afraid of heights. Not me, I’m afraid of widths. -- Steven Wright


The pen is mightier than the sword, & considerably easier to write with. -- Marty Feldman


Memory is a strange bell
Jubilee & knell -- Emily Dickinson


See, now they vanish,
The faces & places, with the self which, as
It could loved them,
To become renewed, transfigured, in another pattern. -- T.S.Eliot

0 comments:

Can't find what you're looking for? Try Google Search!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

  • When I Was Young... - When I was young I wanted to be in the city Crowded places Lots of faces Dreamt of skyscrapers And of busy streets Cramped rooms Days go vroom It appear...
  • Pahela Falgun Bangla Sms - চমকিবে ফাগুনের পবনে, পশিবে আকাশবানী শ্রবনে চিত্ত আকুল হবে অনুক্ষণ ...অকারণ... ♥ ♥ সহি কি করে সখি রে ~~ সখি রে ~~ বল না তারে ~~ ~~~~~~~~ ফাগুনের শুভেচ্ছা সবাই...
  • Pictures Of Malala Yousufzai - *Subscribe in a reader* Love Fun, Visit Here Weird & Funny Picture Collection Blogging, SEO & Tech nology Tips Site