Bekkel's Result

Bekkel with Teacher 01

Bekkel: But I dont think I deserve zero on this paper.

Teacher: Neither do I, but its the lowest grade I can give you.

Bekkel with Teacher 02

Teacher: Didn't you promise to behave?

Akkel: Yes, Sir.

Teacher: And didn't I promise to punish you if you didn't?

Bekkel: Yes, Sir, but since I broke my promise, I don't expect you to keep yours.

New Teacher with Bekkel

New Teacher: Are you chewing gum?

Bekkel: No, I'm Bekkel.

Bekkel with his mother

Mother: Why did you get such a low mark on that test?

Bekkel: Because of absence.

Mother: You mean you were absent on the day of the test?

Bekkel: No, but the kid who sits next to me was.

Bekkel with his Father

Bekkel: Dad, can you write in the dark?

Father: I think so. What do you want me to write?

Bekkel: Your name on this report card.

Bekkel Fathers & Teacher

Teacher: Well, at least there's one thing I can say about your son, Bekkel.

Father: What's that?

Teacher: With grades like these, he couldn't be cheating.

0 comments:

Can't find what you're looking for? Try Google Search!

Follow by Email

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

  • Resist the Rogue - A mad man is in our midst. Those who think that this rhetoric will die down must realize that logic does not apply to this. We will keep up the heat. Our d...
  • Pahela Falgun Bangla Sms - চমকিবে ফাগুনের পবনে, পশিবে আকাশবানী শ্রবনে চিত্ত আকুল হবে অনুক্ষণ ...অকারণ... ♥ ♥ সহি কি করে সখি রে ~~ সখি রে ~~ বল না তারে ~~ ~~~~~~~~ ফাগুনের শুভেচ্ছা সবাই...