Bekkel's Result

Bekkel with Teacher 01

Bekkel: But I dont think I deserve zero on this paper.

Teacher: Neither do I, but its the lowest grade I can give you.

Bekkel with Teacher 02

Teacher: Didn't you promise to behave?

Akkel: Yes, Sir.

Teacher: And didn't I promise to punish you if you didn't?

Bekkel: Yes, Sir, but since I broke my promise, I don't expect you to keep yours.

New Teacher with Bekkel

New Teacher: Are you chewing gum?

Bekkel: No, I'm Bekkel.

Bekkel with his mother

Mother: Why did you get such a low mark on that test?

Bekkel: Because of absence.

Mother: You mean you were absent on the day of the test?

Bekkel: No, but the kid who sits next to me was.

Bekkel with his Father

Bekkel: Dad, can you write in the dark?

Father: I think so. What do you want me to write?

Bekkel: Your name on this report card.

Bekkel Fathers & Teacher

Teacher: Well, at least there's one thing I can say about your son, Bekkel.

Father: What's that?

Teacher: With grades like these, he couldn't be cheating.

0 comments:

Can't find what you're looking for? Try Google Search!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

  • When I Was Young... - When I was young I wanted to be in the city Crowded places Lots of faces Dreamt of skyscrapers And of busy streets Cramped rooms Days go vroom It appear...
  • Pahela Falgun Bangla Sms - চমকিবে ফাগুনের পবনে, পশিবে আকাশবানী শ্রবনে চিত্ত আকুল হবে অনুক্ষণ ...অকারণ... ♥ ♥ সহি কি করে সখি রে ~~ সখি রে ~~ বল না তারে ~~ ~~~~~~~~ ফাগুনের শুভেচ্ছা সবাই...
  • Pictures Of Malala Yousufzai - *Subscribe in a reader* Love Fun, Visit Here Weird & Funny Picture Collection Blogging, SEO & Tech nology Tips Site