Funny Sports Quotes

“I was watching the Blackburn game on TV on Sunday when it flashed on the screen that George (Ndah) had scored in the first minute at Birmingham. My first reaction was to ring him up. Then I remembered he was out there playing." Ade Akinbiyi


"I'd like to play for an Italian club, like Barcelona." Mark Draper


"I always used to put my right boot on first, and then obviously my right sock." Barry Venison, ITV


""I never comment on referees and I'm not going to break the habit of a lifetime for that prat." Ron Atkinson


"Without being too harsh on David, he cost us the match." Ian Wright, ITV


"The good news for Nigeria is that they're two-nil down very early in the game." Kevin Keegan


"I was saying the other day, how often the most vulnerable area for goalies is between their legs..." Andy Gray, Sky Sports


"What disappointed me was that we didn't play with any passion. I'm not disappointed, you know, I'm just disappointed." Kevin Keegan


"Strangely, in slow motion replay, the ball seemed to hang in the air for even longer." David Acfield


"If you were in the Brondby dressing room right now, which of the Liverpool players would you be looking at?" Ray Stubbs


"You sometimes open your mouth and it punches you straight between the eyes..." Paddy Crerand


"He's one of those footballers whose brains are in his head..." Derek Johnstone


"I would not be bothered if we lost every game as long as we won the league." Mark Viduka


"If you don't believe you can win, there is no point in getting out of bed at the end of the day." Neville Southall


"Alex Ferguson is the best manager I've ever had at this level. Well, he's the only manager I've actually had at this level. But he's the best manager I've ever had." David Beckham


"I've had 14 bookings this season - 8 of which were my fault, but 7 of which were disputable." Paul Gascoigne


"I've never wanted to leave. I'm here for the rest of my life, and hopefully after that as well." Alan Shearer


"I'm as happy as I can be - but I have been happier." Ugo Ehiogu


"I couldn't settle in Italy - it was like living in a foreign country." Ian Rush

0 comments:

Can't find what you're looking for? Try Google Search!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

  • When I Was Young... - When I was young I wanted to be in the city Crowded places Lots of faces Dreamt of skyscrapers And of busy streets Cramped rooms Days go vroom It appear...
  • Pahela Falgun Bangla Sms - চমকিবে ফাগুনের পবনে, পশিবে আকাশবানী শ্রবনে চিত্ত আকুল হবে অনুক্ষণ ...অকারণ... ♥ ♥ সহি কি করে সখি রে ~~ সখি রে ~~ বল না তারে ~~ ~~~~~~~~ ফাগুনের শুভেচ্ছা সবাই...
  • Pictures Of Malala Yousufzai - *Subscribe in a reader* Love Fun, Visit Here Weird & Funny Picture Collection Blogging, SEO & Tech nology Tips Site