Questions

Sitting alone amidst everyone,

Responding to them without any motion.

Sitting alone on a cheerful day,

Pondering over the things coming in the way.

Sitting alone gazing at the sky,

Foolishly asking myself the reason to “WHY”.

Sitting alone counting the stars,

Brushing away the tears

now leaving the scars.

Sitting alone under heavy shower,

Recalling the memories we had one hour.

Sitting alone with a pen in my hand,

Pouring my heart out, with a wish of forgetting the pain.

Sitting alone thinking just about a few,

Want to sit ever alone now,

Perhaps that's how I can spend some moments again with you.

0 comments:

Can't find what you're looking for? Try Google Search!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

  • When I Was Young... - When I was young I wanted to be in the city Crowded places Lots of faces Dreamt of skyscrapers And of busy streets Cramped rooms Days go vroom It appear...
  • Pahela Falgun Bangla Sms - চমকিবে ফাগুনের পবনে, পশিবে আকাশবানী শ্রবনে চিত্ত আকুল হবে অনুক্ষণ ...অকারণ... ♥ ♥ সহি কি করে সখি রে ~~ সখি রে ~~ বল না তারে ~~ ~~~~~~~~ ফাগুনের শুভেচ্ছা সবাই...
  • Pictures Of Malala Yousufzai - *Subscribe in a reader* Love Fun, Visit Here Weird & Funny Picture Collection Blogging, SEO & Tech nology Tips Site