Mary and Jesus In Lava Lamp?

An Australian man says his life has been blessed since an image of the Virgin Mary and baby Jesus appeared in his lava lamp.


The man, who gives his name as John Smith of Sydney, has set up a shrine to the lava lamp in his home and on his holymarylamp.com website.


"This is a true, tangible miracle that is not just an optical illusion. It is visible in all directions and permanently frozen in this shape," he told News.com.au.


He explained on his website: "This happened about a year ago and I have kept the lamp hidden since. I now want the world to know of its existence.


"I had been going through a tough time and was paying for a sign... a divine sign from God that I was not alone and that all would work out fine," he explains on the website.

"I turned on my brand new lava lamp and watched in awe as the unmistakeable image of the Holy Mary cradling the Baby Jesus appeared. I immediately turned off the lamp and the lava has remained in this position ever since."


After the revelation of the lava lamp Mr Smith said his life turned around.


"Only a couple of weeks after Holy Mary appeared to me in the lava lamp every facet of my life began to miraculously transform," he said.


"I met the most incredible woman, my angel here on earth. Since then we have gotten engaged, phenomenal job offers have come flooding in, money keeps presenting itself and we are blessed by the warmth and love of angels constantly protecting and guiding us."

0 comments:

Can't find what you're looking for? Try Google Search!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

  • When I Was Young... - When I was young I wanted to be in the city Crowded places Lots of faces Dreamt of skyscrapers And of busy streets Cramped rooms Days go vroom It appear...
  • Pahela Falgun Bangla Sms - চমকিবে ফাগুনের পবনে, পশিবে আকাশবানী শ্রবনে চিত্ত আকুল হবে অনুক্ষণ ...অকারণ... ♥ ♥ সহি কি করে সখি রে ~~ সখি রে ~~ বল না তারে ~~ ~~~~~~~~ ফাগুনের শুভেচ্ছা সবাই...
  • Pictures Of Malala Yousufzai - *Subscribe in a reader* Love Fun, Visit Here Weird & Funny Picture Collection Blogging, SEO & Tech nology Tips Site