Divorced Through "Facebook"

A wife has become first woman to be "divorced" through Facebook.

Emma Brady claims she only found out her six-year marriage was over when her husband posted a message on the social networking site.


It simply said: "Neil Brady has ended his marriage to Emma Brady."


Emma, 39, only learned she was dumped when her best friend from Denmark phoned to see if she was OK, reports the Daily Mirror.


One person from Canada wrote: “You are better off out of it.”


Conference manager Emma said: “I joined Facebook because girls at work said it was fun.“The first I knew about the break-up was when I got a call from a pal.”


Mum-of-one Emma, of Blackburn, said: "We were like any other couple. We had our ups and downs but as far as I knew things were fine between us.


"When I got the phone call I was shell-shocked. My first instinct was to phone him but my friends at work insisted I should speak to him face to face. He acted like everything was fine.


"This whole thing has been terrible. It's been humiliating having everything happen so publicly."


Yet in December, IT consultant Neil assaulted her at their home in Accrington, Lancs.He was fined £580 by JPs in Blackburn.


Neil, now living in Baxenden, Lancs, said: “Her behaviour was totally unreasonable. I’d been telling her for ages I wanted a divorce.”

0 comments:

Can't find what you're looking for? Try Google Search!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

  • When I Was Young... - When I was young I wanted to be in the city Crowded places Lots of faces Dreamt of skyscrapers And of busy streets Cramped rooms Days go vroom It appear...
  • Pahela Falgun Bangla Sms - চমকিবে ফাগুনের পবনে, পশিবে আকাশবানী শ্রবনে চিত্ত আকুল হবে অনুক্ষণ ...অকারণ... ♥ ♥ সহি কি করে সখি রে ~~ সখি রে ~~ বল না তারে ~~ ~~~~~~~~ ফাগুনের শুভেচ্ছা সবাই...
  • Pictures Of Malala Yousufzai - *Subscribe in a reader* Love Fun, Visit Here Weird & Funny Picture Collection Blogging, SEO & Tech nology Tips Site