Jokes About Taxpayer

"How have you managed to buy such a luxurious villa while your income is so low?" asked the IRS auditor.


"Well," the taxpayer answered, "while fishing last summer I have caught a large golden fish.


When I took it off the hook, the fish opened his mouth and said,
'I am a magical fish.


Throw me back to the sea and I'll give you the most luxurious villa you have ever seen'
.


I threw the fish back to the sea, and got the villa."


"How can you prove such an unbelievable story?"


"Well, you can see the villa, can't you?"







A nervous taxpayer was unhappily conversing with the IRS auditor who had come to review his records.


At one point the auditor exclaimed, "We feel it is a great privilege to be allowed to live and work in the USA.


As a citizen you have an obligation to pay taxes, and we expect you to eagerly pay them with a smile."

"Thank God," returned the taxpayer. "I thought you were going to want cash."

0 comments:

Can't find what you're looking for? Try Google Search!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

  • When I Was Young... - When I was young I wanted to be in the city Crowded places Lots of faces Dreamt of skyscrapers And of busy streets Cramped rooms Days go vroom It appear...
  • Pahela Falgun Bangla Sms - চমকিবে ফাগুনের পবনে, পশিবে আকাশবানী শ্রবনে চিত্ত আকুল হবে অনুক্ষণ ...অকারণ... ♥ ♥ সহি কি করে সখি রে ~~ সখি রে ~~ বল না তারে ~~ ~~~~~~~~ ফাগুনের শুভেচ্ছা সবাই...
  • Pictures Of Malala Yousufzai - *Subscribe in a reader* Love Fun, Visit Here Weird & Funny Picture Collection Blogging, SEO & Tech nology Tips Site