Jokes About Taxpayer

"How have you managed to buy such a luxurious villa while your income is so low?" asked the IRS auditor.


"Well," the taxpayer answered, "while fishing last summer I have caught a large golden fish.


When I took it off the hook, the fish opened his mouth and said,
'I am a magical fish.


Throw me back to the sea and I'll give you the most luxurious villa you have ever seen'
.


I threw the fish back to the sea, and got the villa."


"How can you prove such an unbelievable story?"


"Well, you can see the villa, can't you?"







A nervous taxpayer was unhappily conversing with the IRS auditor who had come to review his records.


At one point the auditor exclaimed, "We feel it is a great privilege to be allowed to live and work in the USA.


As a citizen you have an obligation to pay taxes, and we expect you to eagerly pay them with a smile."

"Thank God," returned the taxpayer. "I thought you were going to want cash."

0 comments:

Can't find what you're looking for? Try Google Search!

Follow by Email

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

  • Resist the Rogue - A mad man is in our midst. Those who think that this rhetoric will die down must realize that logic does not apply to this. We will keep up the heat. Our d...
  • Pahela Falgun Bangla Sms - চমকিবে ফাগুনের পবনে, পশিবে আকাশবানী শ্রবনে চিত্ত আকুল হবে অনুক্ষণ ...অকারণ... ♥ ♥ সহি কি করে সখি রে ~~ সখি রে ~~ বল না তারে ~~ ~~~~~~~~ ফাগুনের শুভেচ্ছা সবাই...