Dentist VS Patient


Dentist begging the patient: Could you help me? Could you give out a few of your loudest, most painful screams?


Patient: Why? Doc, it isn't all that bad this time.


Dentist: There are so many people in the waiting room right now and I don't want to miss the 5 o'clock football match.





Patient: "Doctor, I have yellow teeth, what do I do?"


Dentist: "Wear a brown tie..."






Patient: "It must be tough spending all day with your hands in someone's mouth."


Dentist: "I just think of it as having my hands in their wallet."

0 comments:

Can't find what you're looking for? Try Google Search!

Follow by Email

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

  • Resist the Rogue - A mad man is in our midst. Those who think that this rhetoric will die down must realize that logic does not apply to this. We will keep up the heat. Our d...
  • Pahela Falgun Bangla Sms - চমকিবে ফাগুনের পবনে, পশিবে আকাশবানী শ্রবনে চিত্ত আকুল হবে অনুক্ষণ ...অকারণ... ♥ ♥ সহি কি করে সখি রে ~~ সখি রে ~~ বল না তারে ~~ ~~~~~~~~ ফাগুনের শুভেচ্ছা সবাই...