GOODNIGHT SMS

# Am sending a pillow of happy thoughts to create wonderful dreams,a blanket of care to keep you blessed in life a& a prayer to protect you always.Good night!

# LOOK...the moon is calling you, SEE...the stars are shining for you, HEAR... my heart saying good night.

# They say life ends when you stop dreaming,hope ends when you stop believing and love ends when you stop caring.So dream,hope and love... Good night!

# As the day turns into night,keep your worries out of sight!No matter how tough the world may seem,you still deserve the sweetest of dreams. Good night!

# A day is going to end again. It is nice to have a friend like U making my everyday seems so great. Thank U my good friend lastly gd nite n sweet dreams...

# Once the moon winks at u tonight, I wish sweet dreams embrace you tight. Hope your day was quite all right & now I bid u a lovely goodnight.

# somewhere out there beneath the pale moon light someone think in of u some where out there where dreams come true... goodnite & sweet dreams 2 you

# As u go 2 bed 2night, I ordered bats 2 guard u tight. I told some ghosts to dance in white, & 2 make sure u r alryt, i'LL ask the dracula 2 kiss ur neck goodnight.

# Stars light Stars bright u're the only Star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might be there guarding ur dreams tonite, gd nite sweet dreams

# I was looking out the windows thinking about the person I care most & the person that came into my mind is U so juz wanna wish u good nite.......

# If dreamz vrn't dreamz n if dreamz true, i wdnt b here i wd b vth u. Distance is 1 thing dat kipscum us apart bt u r olwaz in my HEART. Gd nyt...

# Dont ever give up wen u r down..it doesnt matter if u fall many tyms..jst remember that each time u fall ..il nvr let u reach d ground..trust me..il always be around.gudnyt..u

# Welcome aboard2 "Sweet Dreams" airline, all passengers on bed, hug ur pillows as the flight will be leaving soon 2dream land. Enjoy ur time

# Tireness draws across the mind making the body fade flexibility and soon windows of soul begin 2 close N enter the dreamland!! Sweet Dreams!

# Ur d reason why I hav sleepless nights. Ur d reason why I tend to hold my pillow tight. It's u dat I'm thinking of when I lay down at night...

# Stars light Stars bright u're the only Star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might be there guarding ur dreams tonite, gd nite sweet dreams

# I was looking out the windows thinking about the person I care most & the person that came into my mind is U so juz wanna wish u good nite.......

# da starz r out, da moon is up, 1 more HUG, 1 more smile, KISS u once, KISS u twice, now itz time 4 bed.Close ur @@ eyes, n sleep tite!

# If u'r awake, goodnight my sweet darling and if u just woke up, good morning honey. Luv u so much.

# Dont ever give up wen u r down..it doesnt matter if u fall many tyms..jst remember that each time u fall ..ilnvr let u reach d ground..trust me..il always be around.gudnyt..u

# A day is going to end again. It is nice to have a friend like U making my everyday seems so great. Thank U my good friend lastly gd nite n sweet dreams...

# Stars light Stars bright u're the only Star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might be there guarding ur dreams tonite, gd nite sweet dreams

# I was looking out the windows thinking about the person I care most & the person that came into my mind is U so juz wanna wish u good nite.......

# Master of puppets is pulling your strings, twisting ur mind n SmasHing ur dreams. blinded by me, u can't see a thing when i count to 3 u shall fall a sleep 1,2,3,Zzz

# Somewhere out there beneath the pale moon light someone think in of u some where out there where dreams come true... goodnite & sweet dreams 2 you

# As nite falls upon the land, it is time 2 Zz again. With the moon hangin in the starlit sky, i'm here to wish U NiteNite! Sweet dreams, cover blanket tight tight

# Tireness draws across the mind making the body fade flexibility and soon windows of soul begin 2 close N enter the dreamland!! Sweet Dreams!

# On this cold cold nite,in My small small ROOm,i Look At The Brite Brite StArS iN tHe DaRk DaRk sKy & DrEaM of YouR sWeet sWeet SmiLe on ur CuTe CuTe FaCe! GdNiTe!

# Wash your face and wash your feet! Now itz time 2 fall asleep. Yours eyes are weak N mouth can't speak so hope tis nite shall b nice and sweet. Good Nite.

# Stars light Stars bright u're the only Star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might be there guarding ur dreams tonite, gd nite sweet dreams

# I was looking out the windows thinking about the person I care most & the person that came into my mind is U so juz wanna wish u good nite.......Close ur @@ eyes da starz r out, da moon is up, 1 more HUG, 1 more smile, KISS u once, KISS u twice, now itz time 4 bed. Close ur @@ eyes, n sleep tite!

# If dreamz vrn't dreamz n if dreamz cum true, i wdnt b here i wd b vth u. Distance is 1 thing dat kips us apart bt u r olwaz in my HEART. Gd nyt...

# If u'r awake, goodnight my sweet darling and if u just woke up, good morning honey. Luv u so much.

# Dont ever give up wen u r down..it doesnt matter if u fall many tyms..jst remember that each time u fall ..il nvr let u reach d ground..trust me..il always be around.gudnyt..u

# Welcome aboard2 "Sweet Dreams" airline, all passengers on bed, hug ur pillows as the flight will be leaving soon 2dream land. Enjoy ur time ;) G'NITE!

# I wish that God would hold u tite. i hope that angels will keep u in site. Now just2make sure u feel all rite, i'm gonna wish u a wonderful nite! sleep tite!

# Hey u!!!Hey u!!!Yes u...the cute one...holding this phone!are you asleep?Juste wanted 2 say Good Night..!

# Hi,I know u r sleeping now.so i dont wand to disterb u.but this "beeb beeb" is my sweet kiss.i wil give it againe.so keep in touch

# May be u are busy or tired by the end of the day, just wana tell you 143, GOOD NIGHT before I sleep

# Despite the Old saying "Don't Take Your Troubless & Worries To Bed" Most of the People still sleep with their wives!!! WHAT A CRAZY WORLD, Good Night.

# Name 3 characteristics 4 me out of1. Arrogant2. Sweet3. Egoistic4. Lively5. Playful6. smart7. Honest8. Shy9. Confident10.HyperBe Honest while you reply. Good Night

# The greatest gift u can give 2 sum1 is your time. B'coz when u give sum1 ur time. You're givin them a portion of life that U never get back. Good Night Friend

# Smiling is the second best thing u can do by ur lips, Of course u know the 1st...? Stop thinking weird... stupid its keeping ur mouth shut.

# I wish I would there to hold u tight,instead of saying this loving gud nite.hunny

# My day may be hectic. My schedule may be tight. But I would never let the day end without saying good night. Sweet dreams SAM

# No sweet thoughts to forward....no cute graphics to send....just a...caring heart saying... gudnyte take care

# As the day turns into night,keep ur worries out of sight,close ur eyes n go to sleep,for all the good times are urs to keep.sweetest dreamz

# A day is going to end again. It is nice to have a friend like U making my everyday seems so great. Thank U my good friend lastly gd nite n sweet dreams

# Darkness is every ware.the birds r back there home.road are quiteevery body is sleeping.but i m notu know y? just wanted 2 say u Good night

# No matter the sky is black or blue, no matter there's stars or moon, as long as ur heart is true, sweet dreams will always be wif u. Gd Nite!

# In tis lovely nite, I pray 2 the blue moon 2 protect U thru the nite, the wind 2 blow away ur stress N the twinkle stars 2 guide U the way, sweet dreams G00d Nite

# ThinGs 2 TaKe NoTe WheN u SleeP: 1st-MiSS Me, 2nd-ThInk oF ME, 3rd-HuG Me, 4th-LoVE mE. TrY 2 SLEEp NoW & ClOSe Ur EyeS. Get PrePaReD 2 DrEaM oF mE! Good Night Janu

# LyinG oN mY BeD, LoOkiN at ThE CloCk, I nOe tAt iTs timE 2 zzz. I WonDeR HoW hAv U bEEn todaY... HopE Tat EveryTHinG is FInE.. WiSh u sweeT dReaMz n Sleep TiGhT!

# Good night my very special friend,I pray you lay in rest,And may tomorrow bring you,Much love and happiness.

# do not think of me...i m in ur eyes.do not think of me...i m in ur eyes...in ur mind...in ur heart...in ur soul...everywhere...ever if u want me..just close ur eyes and listen i m saying.." i miss u"..Good Night..

# I Live By Faith & Not By Sight .. So Whether I See U Or Not, Talk To U Or Not, I Know That U R Still The Same, A Friend Worth Keeping Till The End.... Good Nite.

# When nights r long & friends r few,I sit by my window & think of u,A silent whisper a silent tear,With all my heart i wish you were here.

# Hi Moon!!!Dim Ur light...Hello Wind!!!Breeze Soft...Hi Flower!!!Blossom Slowly.Hello Earth!!!Spin Gently....'coz My sweet friend is going to sleep....Good Night.....

# A special face,a special smile, a special someone, a special hug from me to u, a special person, I found in u, Sweet Dreams, Sleep well!

# can u do something for me? go to the window....look to the sky***can u see the stars? can u count them ? this is how much i miss u and even more !!!(***good night)

# Sending u MY BED 2 let u rest, Pillows 2 give u COMFORT, and MY BLANKET 2 keep u warm. Gdnite! Sleep tight.I cant sleep now..coz i lent u all my things!

# Begin the day with a light heart. Let all your worries be swept aside at night. Smile a moment and thank God, for every moment He cares for you all the way. Good Night.

# The night is silent but I can't sleep. Maybe because I am waiting for my cell phone to beep. Before I dream, what I want is get your message and read.

# As the day turns into night, keep your worries out of sight. Close your eyes and go to sleep, for all the good times are yours to keep.

# My day won't certainly be over for I have something left to do. I just couldn't sleep yet without saying I love you. Good Night.

# Angels are there to guide and protect you in whatever you'll do.Tonight, they'll take you to a place where your dreams can come true.

# Dream touches your heart and soul. It is a magical memory that unites fantasy and reality. Hope you'll have the sweetest dream tonight... Good Night!

#Take care! The texts you send me night and day like jewels in my heart they stay...And so to God I always pray the best of blessings be yours...Each day & Night.

# My day won't certainly be over for I have something left to do. I just couldn't sleep yet without saying I love you. Good Night.

# Touch ur heart, close ur eyes, make a whish, say good nite, sky so wide, stars so bright, off the light, sleep tight

# sending u 1000 smiles.take one 4 now and remaining 999 under u,r pillow.pick out 1 every time u think of me,because i want 2 see u smiling alwaye.You are my sunshine. and i miss you at night. will you be my moon? goodnight.

# I wish that God would hold u tight.I hope that angels will keep u in site.Now just2make sure u feel all rite,I'm gonna wish u a wonderful Night!

# Welcome aboard2 "Sweet Dreams" airline,All passengers on bed, hug ur pillowsAs the flight will be leaving soon 2dream land. Enjy ur time ;) GOOD'NITE!

# No matter the sky is black or blue, no matter there's stars or moon, as long as ur heart is true, sweet dreams will always be wif u. Good Nite!

# sleepy msg for a sleepy person from a sleepy friend for a sleepy reason at a sleepy time on the sleepy day in a sleepy mood to say please sleep"gud night"

# Remember that each time u fall ..I'll nvr let u reach the ground..Trust me..il always be around.gudnight

# My sms may nt mean too much 4 you .. but to mie . it mean alot , cos its my way of showing you tat i care . good nite =)

# Tonight i'm going to sleep earlier b'coz i want to see u in my dream very early. gud night .

# I'm sending a pillow of happy thoughts to create wonderful dreams, a blanket of care to comfort you all night & a prayer to protect until morning. GOOD NIGHT!! SLEEP TIGHT!!

# look...the moon is calling u ...see the stars r shining for u..hear my heart says: may god build for u a castle in heaven and made u eat from its fruits !!!!

# I wish Moon always be full & bright and U always be cool & right.Whenever U go to switch off the light,Remember that I m wishing U Good Night...!!!!

# U r the reason why I have sleepless nihgts,U r the reason why I tend to hold my pillow tight.U r the reason I cant sleep without saying Good Night.....

# G-o to Bed O-ff the light O-ut of tension D-reams come N-ice sleep I-gnore worries G-et up earlier H-ave nice thought T-hank the GOD.. Nazo

# you live in ur dreams,but dreams may die. dont get shattered,never ever cry.da world is big &has lots 2 give,pick up a new dream,4 dats da way 2 live.Good NighT. # In tis lovely nite, I pray 2 the blue moon 2 protect U thru the nite, the wind 2 blow away ur stress N the twinkle stars 2 guide U the way, sweet dreams G00d Nite # My gentle micks u are a star that shines so brite .lovin u is a pleasure. my diamond i wish u good night.

# "do not count what u have lost. just see what u have now, because past never comes back but sometimes future can give u back ur lost things! 'good night'.

# Love sweet as sugar, bitter if you dont know it better.bed the best place to think of memories which put u to sleep,telling u goodnite.

# Soft speech cleanheart peaceful eyes focusedmind and determined decision . with gods love always make u winner in life. god bless you

# Night is longer than day for those who DREAM & day is longer than night for those who make their DREAMS come true. Wish you Good Night & Sweet Dreams!

# Saying gudnite is not just putting an end to a day.Its a way of saying , I remember u before i go 2 sleep. Hope u can fel the care that goes with it.... GOOD NIGHT..

# Close your eyes,Concentrate your mind & Pray to god about the thingsThat you want most. GOD must fulfill your prayer...Have a nice sleep...











0 comments:

Can't find what you're looking for? Try Google Search!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

  • When I Was Young... - When I was young I wanted to be in the city Crowded places Lots of faces Dreamt of skyscrapers And of busy streets Cramped rooms Days go vroom It appear...
  • Pahela Falgun Bangla Sms - চমকিবে ফাগুনের পবনে, পশিবে আকাশবানী শ্রবনে চিত্ত আকুল হবে অনুক্ষণ ...অকারণ... ♥ ♥ সহি কি করে সখি রে ~~ সখি রে ~~ বল না তারে ~~ ~~~~~~~~ ফাগুনের শুভেচ্ছা সবাই...
  • Pictures Of Malala Yousufzai - *Subscribe in a reader* Love Fun, Visit Here Weird & Funny Picture Collection Blogging, SEO & Tech nology Tips Site