Husband VS Wife


WIFE'S DIARY


Sunday night.I thought he was acting weird.We had made plans to meet at a cafe to have coffee.I was shopping with my friends all day long, so I thought he was upset that I was a bit late, but he made no comment.Conversation wasn't flowing, so I suggested that we go somewhereQuiet so we could talk.He agreed but he kept quiet and absent.I asked him what was wrong.


He said: "Nothing."I asked him if it was my fault that he was upset.He said it had nothing to do with me, and not to worry.On the way home I told him that I loved him.He simply smiled and kept driving.I can't explain his behavior;I don't know why he didn't say: "I love u, too."When we got home, I felt as if I had lost him, as if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore.He just sat there and watched TV;He seemed distant and absent.


Finally, I decided to go to bed.About 10 minutes later he came to bed.I could not take it anymore, so I decided to confront him with the situation but he had fallen asleep.I started crying and cried until I too fell asleep.I don't know what to do.I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else.My life is a disaster.


HUSBAND'S DIARY


Today, Manchester United lost the match. DAMN IT..!!(Ends)

0 comments:

Can't find what you're looking for? Try Google Search!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

  • When I Was Young... - When I was young I wanted to be in the city Crowded places Lots of faces Dreamt of skyscrapers And of busy streets Cramped rooms Days go vroom It appear...
  • Pahela Falgun Bangla Sms - চমকিবে ফাগুনের পবনে, পশিবে আকাশবানী শ্রবনে চিত্ত আকুল হবে অনুক্ষণ ...অকারণ... ♥ ♥ সহি কি করে সখি রে ~~ সখি রে ~~ বল না তারে ~~ ~~~~~~~~ ফাগুনের শুভেচ্ছা সবাই...
  • Pictures Of Malala Yousufzai - *Subscribe in a reader* Love Fun, Visit Here Weird & Funny Picture Collection Blogging, SEO & Tech nology Tips Site