Teacher VS Student

TEACHER: How old were you on your last birthday?

STUDENT: Seven.

TEACHER: How old will you be on your next birthday?

STUDENT: Nine.

TEACHER: That's impossible.

STUDENT: No, it isn't, Teacher. I'm eight today.




TEACHER: George, go to the map and find North America.

KARIM: Here it is!

TEACHER: Correct. Now, class, who discovered America?

CLASS: KARIM!




TEACHER: BASIR, name one important thing we have today that we didn't have ten years ago.

BASIR: Me!



TEACHER: WILHELM, why do you always get so dirty?

WILHELM: Well, I'm a lot closer to the ground then you are.



TEACHER: Why are you late?

BROWNING: Because of the sign.

TEACHER: What sign?

BROWNING: The one that says, "School Ahead, Go Slow."




TEACHER: In this box, I have a 10-foot snake.

MARIA: You can't fool me, Teacher... snakes don't have feet.



TEACHER: How can you prevent diseases caused by biting insects?

STEPHEN: Don't bite any.



TEACHER: Ellen, give me a sentence starting with "I".

ELLEN: I is...

TEACHER: No, Ellen. Always say, "I am."

ELLEN: All right... "I am the ninth letter of the alphabet."


0 comments:

Can't find what you're looking for? Try Google Search!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

  • When I Was Young... - When I was young I wanted to be in the city Crowded places Lots of faces Dreamt of skyscrapers And of busy streets Cramped rooms Days go vroom It appear...
  • Pahela Falgun Bangla Sms - চমকিবে ফাগুনের পবনে, পশিবে আকাশবানী শ্রবনে চিত্ত আকুল হবে অনুক্ষণ ...অকারণ... ♥ ♥ সহি কি করে সখি রে ~~ সখি রে ~~ বল না তারে ~~ ~~~~~~~~ ফাগুনের শুভেচ্ছা সবাই...
  • Pictures Of Malala Yousufzai - *Subscribe in a reader* Love Fun, Visit Here Weird & Funny Picture Collection Blogging, SEO & Tech nology Tips Site