If You Are A Student & You Dont Want To Do Your Exercise Regularly Here Are Some Tips Which Will Help You For Not Doing Homework


I accidentally divided by zero and my paper burst into flames.


I could only get arbitrarily close to my textbook. I couldn't actually reach it.


I have the proof, but there isn't room to write it in this margin.


I was watching the World Series and got tied up trying to prove that it converged.


I have a solar powered calculator and it was cloudy.


I locked the paper in my trunk but a four-dimensional dog got in and ate it.


I couldn't figure out whether I am the square of negative one or I am the square root of negative one.


I took time out to snack on a doughnut and a cup of coffee, and then I spent the rest of the night trying to figure which one to dunk.


I could have sworn I put the homework inside a Klein bottle, but this morning I couldn't find it.

0 comments:

Can't find what you're looking for? Try Google Search!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

  • When I Was Young... - When I was young I wanted to be in the city Crowded places Lots of faces Dreamt of skyscrapers And of busy streets Cramped rooms Days go vroom It appear...
  • Pahela Falgun Bangla Sms - চমকিবে ফাগুনের পবনে, পশিবে আকাশবানী শ্রবনে চিত্ত আকুল হবে অনুক্ষণ ...অকারণ... ♥ ♥ সহি কি করে সখি রে ~~ সখি রে ~~ বল না তারে ~~ ~~~~~~~~ ফাগুনের শুভেচ্ছা সবাই...
  • Pictures Of Malala Yousufzai - *Subscribe in a reader* Love Fun, Visit Here Weird & Funny Picture Collection Blogging, SEO & Tech nology Tips Site