How to Relieve Stress

Stress Reliever #1

Wife : You always carry my photo in your handbag to the office. Why?

Hubby : When there is a problem, no matter how impossible, I look atyourpicture and the problem disappears.

Wife : You see, how miraculous and powerful I am for you?

Hubby : Yes, I see your picture and say to myself, "What other problemcan there be greater than this one?"







Stress Reliever # 2

Girl: When we get married, I want to share all your worries, troublesand lighten your burden.

Boy: It's very kind of you, darling, But I don't have any worries ortroubles.

Girl: Well that's because we aren't married yet.






Stress Reliever # 3

Son: Mom, when I was on the bus with Dad this morning, he told me togive up my seat to a lady.

Mom: Well, you have done the right thing.

Son: But mum, I was sitting on daddy's lap.






Stress Reliever # 4

Wife to husband: "What's your excuse for coming home at this time of thenight?"

Husband to wife: "Golfing with friends, my dear."

Wife to husband: "What? At 2 am?!"

Husband to wife: "Yes, We used night clubs."






Stress Reliever # 5

Father to son after exam: "let me see your report card."

Son: "My friend just borrowed it. He wants to scare his parents."





Stress Reliever # 6

A teacher asked her class for sentences using the word "beans".."My father grows beans," said one student.

"My father cooks beans," said another.

Then little Johnny spoke up: "We are all human beans."







Stress Reliever # 7

Interviewer to Millionaire: "To whom do you owe your success as amillionaire to?"

Millionaire: "I owe everything to my wife."

Interviewer: "Wow, she must be some woman. What were you before youmarried her?"

Millionaire: "A Billionaire"







Stress Reliever # 8

Girl to her boyfriend: One kiss and I'll be yours forever.

The guy replies: Thanks for the warning.





Stress Reliever # 9

A husband was asked: Do you talk to your wife after sex?

He replied: Depends, if I can find a phone.








Stress Reliever # 10

Man to wife on wedding night: Are you sure I'm the first man you aresleeping with?

Wife replied: Of course honey, I stayed awake with all the others!

0 comments:

Can't find what you're looking for? Try Google Search!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

  • When I Was Young... - When I was young I wanted to be in the city Crowded places Lots of faces Dreamt of skyscrapers And of busy streets Cramped rooms Days go vroom It appear...
  • Pahela Falgun Bangla Sms - চমকিবে ফাগুনের পবনে, পশিবে আকাশবানী শ্রবনে চিত্ত আকুল হবে অনুক্ষণ ...অকারণ... ♥ ♥ সহি কি করে সখি রে ~~ সখি রে ~~ বল না তারে ~~ ~~~~~~~~ ফাগুনের শুভেচ্ছা সবাই...
  • Pictures Of Malala Yousufzai - *Subscribe in a reader* Love Fun, Visit Here Weird & Funny Picture Collection Blogging, SEO & Tech nology Tips Site